- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cantaloupe and honeydew chunks
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain pineapple, reserving, juice. Dip banana slices in juice. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings
Reviews forFruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip
"Grandchildren loved it. easy to make for little fingers."
"My kids love this as an after school snack. It does not last long in my house."