- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in juices.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup juice mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forFruit Juice Pops
"I love how easy these are to put together and you can change up the fruit juice you use to fit your family's style."