Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham Recipe
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- 2. Combine the pineapple, jam, mustard and horseradish; spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 248 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1648mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham
"I am always leary about different glazes..but this was one of the best I have had. My family thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!"