"The combo of zesty horseradish and tangy mustard creates a delicious glaze perfect for pork. I've used this recipe for years and always get rave reviews." Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Recommended: Our Best Fall Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine the pineapple, jam, mustard and horseradish; spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham in Taste of Home October/November 2008, p16
Reviews forFruit-Glazed Spiral Ham
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
"I am always leary about different glazes..but this was one of the best I have had. My family thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!"