Dessert doesn't get much easier than this stovetop treat that's loaded with fresh apricots and berries. Served with a scoop of low-fat ice cream, it seems anything but light.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 fresh apricots, halved
- 1/4 cup apricot nectar
- 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- In a nonstick skillet, cook and stir the apricots, nectar and 1 teaspoon sugar over low heat until apricots are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the strawberries; cover and remove from the heat. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; set aside.
- In another nonstick skillet, cook one tortilla over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp. Spritz one side with butter-flavored spray and sprinkle with half of the cinnamon-sugar. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Place a tortilla sugared side down; spread with fruit mixture. Top with remaining tortilla, sugared side up; cut into four wedges. Serve each wedge with 1/2 cup of ice cream and 1 tablespoon of raspberries.