Get your fruit and dessert all in one in this scrumptious dish from Betty Rench of Eaton, Indiana. Refreshing, sweet and crunchy, it’s made for warm, sunny days.
Recommended: 16 Favorite Recipes for Fruit Pizza
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup prepared salad dressing
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 small unpeeled apple, chopped
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine whipped topping and salad dressing; set aside. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows; stir until smooth. Stir into whipped topping mixture. Gently stir in fruits. Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Fruit Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p61