I'm a kid who like to experiment in the kitchen. This thick fruity beverage, which is refreshing as a snack or dessert, has become one of my family's favorites. —Jonathan Weber, Atmore, Alabama
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries or other fruit, partially thawed
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Serve immediately.