- 5 cups quick-cooking oats
- 5 cups packed brown sugar
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling or pie filling of your choice
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 13 batches (13 cups total).
Reviews forFruit Crisp Topping Mix
"Love this stuff. It save me a lot of time. It tastes great. My husband and son ask for it all the time."