Fruit Bowl with Mandarin Dressing
In this recipe, fresh fruit is refreshingly cool, while the dressing adds just the right amount of sweetness. This colorful salad makes a nice addition to any buffet table.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes8-10 servings (1-1/2 cups dressing)
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Combine fruit in a large bowl. Cover and chill. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, marshmallow creme, ginger and orange zest; gently mix until smooth. Serve over fruit.