- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, honey and salt; shake well. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forFruit 'n' Veggie Salad
"This is very good, but I made it x6 and ended up with an absurd amount of dressing. I think I would put in less dried fruit as well. I will probably make this again, but will change some of the proportions to my liking."