Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs with Strawberry Dip Recipe
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 4 cubes part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 inch each)
- 4 cantaloupe balls
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chopped strawberries, jam, honey, lemon juice and peel until combined. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- On two skewers, alternately thread the strawberries, cheese cubes and cantaloupe. Serve with dip. Yield: 2 kabobs and 1/2 cup dip.
Reviews forFruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs with Strawberry Dip
"Great 4th of July appetizer."
"Beautiful presentation. I substituted apples and pears for the cantaloupe; and an Irish cheddar cheese for the mozzarella cheese. We enjoyed it with a glass of mint tea."
"Made this for one of our picnics... he loved it!So I am making it again tonight for him & his Mom :) the dip is great with the Cantelope!"
"The kabobs were easy enough but my daughter said the dip tasted just like that pre-made strawberry flavored cream cheese. Next time I'll just buy that."
"Great lunch for me and the kids!"