- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Halved lemon slices, optional
- Line eight muffin cups with paper liners. Puree watermelon in a food processor; divide among prepared cups. Freeze 1 hour.
- Mix yogurt, honey, lemon peel and lemon juice; spoon over watermelon layer. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. If desired, top with lemon slices before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFrozen Watermelon Lemon Cream Tarts
"Worst dessert I've ever eaten! I was so embarrassed when I served these nasty tasting things to our guests because they couldn't eat them. If I could, I would not even give this recipe one star."