Frozen Sundae Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 9 chocolate wafers
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Arrange wafers in a 7-in. pie plate, breaking wafers as necessary. Spread ice cream into crust. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle fudge topping over pie; top with banana slices. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 250 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 24, 2014
Easy and delicious! I used P/B swirl ice cream and put in a pre-made Oreo crust.
Aug 19, 2014
Try w/shortbread cookies & chocolate ice cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce & sweetened strawberries. YUM so many variations . Thanks for the idea!
Aug 16, 2012
It's so simple and easy to make.
Jun 19, 2011
I used a pre-made chocolate crumb crust. Easier that way. Very yummy.