Frozen Sundae Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 9 chocolate wafers
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Arrange wafers in a 7-in. pie plate, breaking wafers as necessary. Spread ice cream into crust. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle fudge topping over pie; top with banana slices. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 250 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 24, 2014
Easy and delicious! I used P/B swirl ice cream and put in a pre-made Oreo crust.
Aug 19, 2014
Try w/shortbread cookies & chocolate ice cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce & sweetened strawberries. YUM so many variations . Thanks for the idea!
Aug 16, 2012
It's so simple and easy to make.
Jun 19, 2011
I used a pre-made chocolate crumb crust. Easier that way. Very yummy.