- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 cups pureed fresh strawberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. (Refrigerate any remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm. Repeat with any remaining ice cream mixture
- Remove from the freezer 30-45 minutes before serving. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forFrozen Strawberry Yogurt
"So simple, yet delicious. I didn't puree the strawberries, though. I mashed them with a potato masher so there would be chunks. The last step about removing from freezer 30-45 before serving is important. It's much easier to serve and taste better when it's a little soft."
"Love this recipe!"
"Oved this for a light treat. Very refreshing and will make this often"
"Very Yummy, very easy and will do this one again"