Frozen Strawberry Pie
Gary Kleisley of Royal Palm Beach, Florida shares the recipe for refreshing Frozen Strawberry Pie. "This sweet-tart treat is well-received at church picnics and family get-togethers," Gary says.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
Makes3 pies (8 servings each)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 packages (20 ounces each) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 graham cracker crust (10 inches each)
- Fresh strawberries and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Mash berries; add to cream cheese mixture and mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with strawberries and whipped topping if desired.