VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses.
- To garnish each daiquiri, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position berry on rim of glass. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris in The Taste of Home Cookbook
Reviews forFrozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review