Guests' eyes will light up at the sight of this appealing make-ahead pie from Dorothy Latta-McCarty. "The light raspberry flavor is accented by the pleasant crunch of almonds," notes the Lakewood, Colorado cook. "It's especially refreshing in summer."
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Raspberries
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted slivered almonds
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and almonds, optional
- Place marshmallow creme in a deep microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until creme puffs and becomes smooth when stirred. Cool to room temperature, stirring several times. Stir in yogurt and sherbet. Fold in whipped topping and almonds. Pour into the crust. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and almonds if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Raspberry Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p48
Reviews forFrozen Raspberry Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review