Frozen Raspberry Cream Squares
Everyone who tries the declare it a hit! I also like to use strawberries or blackberries in place of the raspberries.—Roberta Miller, Deming, Washington
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups finely crushed reduced-fat vanilla wafers (about 65 wafers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- In a bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press half of the crumb mixture into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Set remaining crumb mixture aside. Sprinkle berries over crust.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and sugar; gradually stir in half-and-half until smooth. Pour over berries. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before cutting.