Frozen Pumpkin Pie
"As a rule, I don't like pumpkin," admits Diane Hixon of Niceville, Florida. "But this light, melt-in-your-mouth pie is an exception!" Just fill a convenient graham cracker crust with a cool combination of canned pumpkin and vanilla ice cream for an unexpected taste sensation.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, combine ice cream, pumpkin, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; mix well. Pour into crust. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.