Frozen Peanut Parfait Pies Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread a fourth of the mixture into each pie shell. Drizzle each with a fourth of the fudge topping; sprinkle each with 1/2 cup peanuts. Repeat layers.
- 2. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
1 piece: 492 calories, 28g fat (13g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Peanut Parfait Pies
"Peanut? Shouldn't this include peanut butter in the mixture with the condensed milk and the cream cheese? I think it would really add flavor!"
"This sounds amazing! I can't wait to try it."
"Very good...my family loved it!"
"Delicious! It's also a nice unique twist on cream pies. I halved the recipe and only made one.~ Theresa"