- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread a fourth of the mixture into each pie shell. Drizzle each with a fourth of the fudge topping; sprinkle each with 1/2 cup peanuts. Repeat layers.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews forFrozen Peanut Parfait Pies
"Peanut? Shouldn't this include peanut butter in the mixture with the condensed milk and the cream cheese? I think it would really add flavor!"
"This sounds amazing! I can't wait to try it."
"Very good...my family loved it!"
"Delicious! It's also a nice unique twist on cream pies. I halved the recipe and only made one.~ Theresa"