VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 15 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1 carton (16 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- Line a 9x5-in. loaf pan with plastic wrap, letting edges extend up all sides. Sprinkle with a third of the crushed cookies.
- In a large bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, sugar and vanilla; fold in whipped topping. Divide mixture evenly among three bowls.
- To one portion, fold in sliced banana; add to loaf pan, spreading evenly. Repeat cookie layer. To a second portion, stir in melted chocolate and cocoa; add to loaf pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. To third portion, stir in peanut butter. Spread over top.
- Freeze, covered, until firm, at least 5 hours. To serve, invert terrine onto a platter; remove plastic wrap. Cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Peanut Butter and Chocolate Terrine in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018