VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 15 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1 carton (16 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- Line a 9x5-in. loaf pan with plastic wrap, letting edges extend up all sides. Sprinkle with a third of the crushed cookies.
- In a large bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, sugar and vanilla; fold in whipped topping. Divide mixture evenly among three bowls.
- To one portion, fold in sliced banana; add to loaf pan, spreading evenly. Repeat cookie layer. To a second portion, stir in melted chocolate and cocoa; add to loaf pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. To third portion, stir in peanut butter. Spread over top.
- Freeze, covered, until firm, at least 5 hours. To serve, invert terrine onto a platter; remove plastic wrap. Cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Peanut Butter and Chocolate Terrine in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018
Reviews forFrozen Peanut Butter and Chocolate Terrine
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2018
"Is there anything to substitue for the banana? The person I want to make this for can't eat bananas."