Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Peach Flavor Gelatin
- 4 cups cubed pound cake
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 12 small peaches, sliced
- 12 fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, ice cream and gelatin powder; beat until well blended. Spoon into an 8-in. square dish; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- To serve, drizzle with preserves. Cut into squares and top each square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store leftovers in freezer.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 31, 2011
what to do with the pund cake???Has anyone made this recipe??
Jul 19, 2010
I would assume that the pound cake be layered below the whipped portion, but every time I assume.............results could be questionable.
Jul 14, 2010
how is the pound cake used?