A refreshing, peachy filling and a buttery graham cracker crust are the perfect pair. I’ve found that this pie can be frozen up to three days. —Athena M. Russell, Florence, South Carolina
Featured In: Outstanding Pie Recipes from Across America
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 9-in. pie plates. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- In a blender, combine the milk, lemon juice, orange juice, peaches and lemon peel; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into peach mixture.
- Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Originally published as Frozen Peach Pies in Country Extra September 2008, p49
Reviews forFrozen Peach Pies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review