- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in pineapple juice. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings (1 quart).
Reviews forFrozen Orange Delight
"I don't have an ice cream freezer. Can this be frozen in a 6 cup Pyrex dish? Thanks."