Frozen Mocha Cheesecakes
Enjoy multiple desserts in one with Wendy Nuis' decadent, no-bake cheesecake. Turn it into a whole new creation by using different flavored chips or mini chips, replacing the coffee with another flavor stir-in or adding in crushed toffee or peppermints. Be sure you add in only 1 tablespoon to prevent overwhelming your taste buds.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 to 6 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of four 4-in. springform pans coated with cooking spray.
- Place pans on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth Cool. In a small bowl, combine coffee granules and water. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, chocolate and coffee mixture until smooth. Pour into crusts. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 383 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Frozen Mocha Cheesecake in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008