Frozen Lemonade Squares
Growing up, this was a special treat we the weather started to get warm. Whenever I see the temperature start to climb I make sure I have one in the freezer. —Kara O'Reilly, Tigard, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 18 wafers)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, wafer crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Reserve 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix ice cream and lemonade concentrate. Spread over crust; top with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.