Frozen Lemonade Pie
This refreshing dessert is simple to whip up and serve. I've also made it with pink lemonade concentrate using red food coloring and limeade concentrate with green food coloring.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 12 squares)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Grated lemon peel, optional
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 6-in. springform pan. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Cool crust completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a bowl, beat lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired for 30 seconds. Gradually spoon in ice cream and blend. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into prepared crust. Freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon peel if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 190 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Originally published as Frozen Lemon Pie in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.