- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Add lemonade concentrate; whisk for 30 seconds. Immediately fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze until set, about 25 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forFrozen Lemon Pie
"I had this recipe about 10 years ago and lost it. I've looked everywhere and finally here it is! I think this is even better than old fashioned cooked lemon pie. Thanks for posting this recipe."
"Great lemon taste! I used the whole can of frozen lemonade, and received rave reviews, everyone wants the recipe!"