- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- Fresh mint and additional walnuts and maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, combine milk and whipped topping. Fold in the pineapple, nuts, cherries and lemon juice. Pour half into each crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish with mint, additional nuts and cherries. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews forFrozen Hawaiian Pie
"Add 8oz cream cheese and maybe shredded coconut"
"This recipe was pretty easy to make and tasted very cool and refreshing. An extra bonus is that it makes 2 pies, so it's perfect for a gathering! I did make my own graham cracker crusts and the recipe still turned out fantastic! Will be making again, especially as the weather turns warmer!"
"I grew up with a similar recipe, and to get that same flavor I remember, I add coconut. I love it!"
"I served this for a Hawaiian dinner I did for 12 friends and they ate every bit and it got rave reviews!"