Frozen Fruit Whip
A fast finale to any meal is as close as the freezer. Everyone has room for some of this light, refreshing dessert.—Tanya McKay, Wells, Nevada
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened blackberries
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and milk; fold in the frozen berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Freeze leftovers; remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 300 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Jenn's Fruit Salad in Country Woman May/June 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.