Frozen Fruit Cups
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium firm bananas, cubed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into foil-lined muffin cups or individual plastic beverage glasses. Freeze until solid. When ready to serve, thaw for 30-45 minutes before serving.
3/4 cup: 259 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 fruit.
Sep 27, 2011
I made this for my church group and everyone wanted the recipe. They keep well in the freezer for a few weeks. My husband loves them.
May 30, 2010
Yummy! These cups were easy to make, and are perfect for healthy summer snacks. They were a little tart (I used generic lemonade), so I added a little bit of sugar. Will definately make these again!