Frozen Cranberry Cups
It's just not Christmas at our house without this lighter-than-air whipped dessert. It couldn't be easier to make... and looks so festive in foil cups. Guests always ask for the recipe.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place the cranberry sauce in a bowl; chop the cranberries. Stir in the orange juice concentrate and pecans; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cranberry mixture. Fill foil-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 124 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Frozen Cranberry Cups in Country Woman Christmas 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.