- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pie pastry (9 inches), baked
- Chocolate curls or chips, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add cocoa alternately with milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into pie shell. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls or chips. Serve directly from the freezer (pie does not need to be thawed to cut). Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forFrozen Chocolate Pie
"Delicious! I used one of my grandmother's tricks. Someone brought store bought peanut butter cookies to work. They got hard and someone was going to throw them out, so I brought them home and used them for the crust. Just process to crumbs and add melted butter, as you would a graham cracker crust. What goes better with chocolate than peanut butter?"
"Delicious, especially if you use real whipped cream."
"Yumm!! We love this!!"