Frozen Chocolate Delight Recipe
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in the frozen yogurt and peanut butter until blended. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into nine squares. Garnish each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 134 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Frozen Chocolate Delight
"What do you do with the other 1 cup of whipped topping, as recipe says to fold in only 1 cup? Do 2 cups go into recipe or only 1?dd"
"Very good and light dessert."
"This is really easy. Good tasting and very light. Definitely will make again."
"This recipe was AMAZING - I couldn't even tell it was lower fat - I wanted to eat the entire pan in one sitting! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!"
"This was great. I added a fresh strawberry on top for garnish."
"okay I made it again because it was so good. this time I used low fat soy milk, chocolate pudding, banana yogurt and strawberry jelly---very delicious and still only 124 calories for 133 gram serving--plenty to satisfy your sweet tooth"
"I used vanilla/cherry swirl frozen yogurt and cherry preserves in place of the p. butter-- Sandy"
"try this with PB2 peanut butter from bellplantation.com Only 2 1/2 gm fat in 1 servinghelixpat"
"My dad has a nut allergy so I think I will try it without the peanut butter. I hope it will not change the texture tooo much. Let you know.But it really sounds great "
"I had the same thought, what would it be like without the peanut butter??"
"has anyone tried this without the peanut butter?"