Frozen Brownie Dough Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1/2 gallon low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt or Swiss almond frozen yogurt
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Remove yogurt from freezer and allow to soften while preparing crust. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix and water.
- Press two-thirds of the brownie mixture into a greased 9-in. round springform pan; set aside.
- Place yogurt in a large bowl. Shape remaining brownie mixture into 1-1/2-in. balls; gently stir into yogurt. Spoon over crust. Drizzle with fudge topping. Freeze overnight.
Feb 1, 2015
Everyone will ask "What is the crust??" It was loved by all. Prepared in a 9x9 square glass dish. Made two for Super Bowl, one mint chocolate chip and the other peanut butter swirl. Both tasted great. Because bottom of dish was greased there was no sticking or breaking away of 'crust' from ice cream. Highly recommend trying this alternative!