Frothy Orange-Pineapple Cooler
My kids think they've gone to Heaven when I say "yes" to seconds of this smoothie. I never hesitate because it's a wholesome and nutritious recipe.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 drop coconut extract, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process on high until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 168 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Yogurt Fruit Drink in Country Woman Christmas 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.