Frothy Festive Punch
If you're looking for something special for those holiday celebrations, this is your punch! The mixture of ice cream and fruit makes a refreshing, delicious treat that the kids will love. —Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing
- 1-1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 cups cold whole milk
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all ingredients; beat until frothy. Pour into a chilled punch bowl. Let stand for 15-20 minutes or until froth rises to the top.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 271 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Frothy Festive Punch in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018