Frosty Summer Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup crushed chocolate wafers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed apple-raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, juice concentrate and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 328 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 8, 2010
Haven't tried this recipe as of yet, but would like to. Could you double this recipe and what about using a different kind of frozen drink mix? Looks really refreshing.ShyMee57