- 3/4 cup crushed chocolate wafers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed apple-raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, juice concentrate and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.
1 piece: 328 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.