Frosty’s Fruit Slush
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot or peach nectar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine the peaches, nectar and orange juice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into ice cube trays. Freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. For each serving, place 2-3 cubes into each glass. Add soda; stir to dissolve cubes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 117 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Sep 15, 2010
This was a terrific punch! I loved that it could be made in advance, and the fun-shaped ice cubes look really pretty in the glasses. I used peach nectar and omitted the candy canes. Would probably work in club soda as well, although you might want to increase the sugar. Very refreshing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.