- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot or peach nectar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine the peaches, nectar and orange juice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into ice cube trays. Freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. For each serving, place 2-3 cubes into each glass. Add soda; stir to dissolve cubes.
1 cup: 117 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.