Frosty Peanut Butter Cups
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup cold 1% milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press about 1 tablespoon each into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and peanut butter until blended. Whisk in pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into cups. Freeze until firm. Remove liners and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 154 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Jan 28, 2014
Made these tonight, and if I hadn't known they were light, I never would have guessed! The PB flavor was strong and rich. I was afraid it would be overpowered by the whipped topping, but not at all. I drizzled 5g of chocolate syrup on top which added 12 calories per serving, and that was definitely worth it. PB just needs a hint of chocolate always in my book. These came together quickly, and I love having extras in the freezer for a low-cal, easily accessible treat.
Apr 12, 2012
These are very light a great substitute for ice cream
Apr 10, 2012
These were quick and easy and tasted GREAT! I drizzled a little chocolate on top, too. Thanks!
Mar 23, 2012
NETIZEN---GO EAT YOUR CELERY!!!!
Mar 21, 2012
Delicious, & very easy to make. My family loves these!!!
Mar 19, 2012
I made these yesterday. They taste good, but the graham cracker portion crumbles and dont leave these sit out more than 5 or 10 minutes or they thaw. They taste awesome and I will probably make them again.
Mar 16, 2012
My objection is to calling an unhealthy recipe healthy. Where is the common sense in that? There is a big difference between celery and TRANS FATS. Substitutions? Sure, tell me what to substitute for the graham crackers, peanut butter, pudding and the whipped topping, so I can make this recipe?
Mar 15, 2012
Very tasty! It's a quick and easy dessert for my kids. I like that they are in single servings so I can just pull them out as needed.
Mar 15, 2012
These were great..keep them in the freezer then they only need about 5 minutes to thaw a bit..yum..if they thaw too long you will need a plate & fork but this is good too..I ended up giving most of the first batch away so will be making another very soon...enjoy
Mar 15, 2012
Great! They are a great frozen treat. Only problem, they are hard to stay out of.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.