- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar peach yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Finely chop half of the peaches; place in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate for 45 minutes before slicing. Top with remaining peaches. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFrosty Peach Pie Supreme
"if going to serve the same day: recipe is good, HOWEVERif do not freeze leftovers and planning to serve the rest of the pie the next day: IT IS A SLURPY! There is no ingredient in this recipe to "hold its shape and taste."
"I made this for my husband he LOVED it. I also made two of them for my Mother-in-Laws dinner party. All loved it. I will try it with other friuts."
"I made this for my husband & he loved it!!! I am going to make it for my mother-in-laws card party!!!!!"
"I'm going to try it with fat free yogurt, and fat free cool-whip. It will lower the calories considerably, and be a really refreshing dessert. Also If I skip the crust it will be really awesome."
"easy to make and tastes good for a treat of a hot day.Mary V. of Kalamazoo, mi"
"I made it last night for company today.You could easily vary the fruit & yougurt combination like Strawbeery/banna yogurt with fresh strawberries and bananas.The filling just by itself would also make a good dessert if no time for freezing. I discovered that scrapuing the bowl after the mix was in the pie crust). Of course you could aleways serve with graham crackers.Mary"
"Have not made yet but looks wonderful."
"I didn't have time for fresh peaches and couldn't find frozen so adapted the recipe with canned no sugar added peaches drained. I used light yogurt, canned peaches, and no sugar added cool whip. I couldn't find no sugar graham cracker crust...it turned out great. Debbie"