- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 16 to 18 ice cubes
- 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process on high until blended. Add ice cubes, a few at a time; cover and process until slushy. Add food coloring if desired. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forFrosty Lemon Drink
"I used real milk & omitted the water. I think the drink is better that way!"