Frosty Freezer Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry, orange or lime sherbet, softened
- 2 to 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in sherbet. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into crust. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 310 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Freezer Pie
"Got lots of compliments when I served this recipe!"
"easy to make and a great summer treat! My family loves this made either with lime or orange sherbet!"