"This pretty pie can be whipped up in no time. But it tastes so sweet and creamy people will think you fussed," assures Sue Blow of Lititz, Pennsylvania. "My family likes it best when it's made with orange sherbet. It's especially refreshing on a warm summer day."
Recommended: 30 Simple Frozen Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry, orange or lime sherbet, softened
- 2 to 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in sherbet. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Freezer Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p34
Reviews forFrosty Freezer Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2012
"Got lots of compliments when I served this recipe!"
Reviewed May. 30, 2010
"easy to make and a great summer treat! My family loves this made either with lime or orange sherbet!"