- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups raspberry, orange or lime sherbet, softened
- 2 to 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 or 10 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in sherbet. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze until firm. remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. The pie may be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forFrosty Freezer Pie
"Got lots of compliments when I served this recipe!"
"easy to make and a great summer treat! My family loves this made either with lime or orange sherbet!"