Frosty Cranberry Salad Cups
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Red food coloring, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Fill foil-or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Cover and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 92 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 29, 2010
I loved the idea of individual servings, ready in the freezer to pull out for a meal. I'll use that concept for other frozen fruit salads I make. So easy to serve! However, I was not all that excited about the marshmallows and the jellied cranberry sauce in this particular recipe. The textures didn't seem right to me. If I were to make this again, I would cut the marshmallows in smaller pieces and would try some other form of cranberry.