Frosty Cranberry Salad Cups
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Red food coloring, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Fill foil-or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Cover and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 92 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 29, 2010
I loved the idea of individual servings, ready in the freezer to pull out for a meal. I'll use that concept for other frozen fruit salads I make. So easy to serve! However, I was not all that excited about the marshmallows and the jellied cranberry sauce in this particular recipe. The textures didn't seem right to me. If I were to make this again, I would cut the marshmallows in smaller pieces and would try some other form of cranberry.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.