Frosty Cranberry Desserts
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Place pineapple in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour into a small bowl; stir in the cranberry sauce and banana. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into three 4-in. tube pans coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, unmold onto dessert plates.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 275 calories, 8g fat (8g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 9, 2011
My sister makes a similar recipe for her large family (which her kids call "the pink stuff"). Only 2 differnces - she slices the bananas, then soaks them in the drained pineapple juice so they don't turn brown. So glad to find a smaller version!