Frosty Chocolate Raspberry Latte
Forget the pricy drinks at the coffee shop. In just a matter of seconds, you can whip something up on your own and for much less than what you’d pay for it going out. You can customize this any way you wish… It serves 4, so invite your friends over for a cool afternoon delight.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1-1/4 cup lowfat milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen raspberries in syrup, broken in chunks
- 2-1/2 cups light vanilla ice cream
- Aerosol whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup, for decoration
- Place water and espresso powder in the blender jar; let stand 30 seconds. Add milk, chocolate syrup, and raspberries to blender jar.
- Cover and blend using SMOOTHIE button for about 10 seconds. Add ice cream to blender jar. Cover and blend on HIGH until smooth and incorporated. Scrape sides of blender jar if necessary.
- Pour drinks into tall, thin glasses. Garnish with a shot of whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Add a straw and you’re ready to enjoy.