Frosty Chocolate Malted Shakes
I played around with our favorite milk shake recipe to come up with this lighter version. I serve it all the time, and no one misses the extra fat or calories. —Dora Dean of Hollywood, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 6 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar-free instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In batches, process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into tall glasses.