VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, pie filling and milk; fold in the whipped topping. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. cover and freeze until firm. Garnish with cherries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Cherry Dessert in Country Woman November/December 1995, p35